Whether you wash your dishes with your hands or with a machine, you’re still bound to need something to wipe or scrub it. Oftentimes, we think that any sponge and cloth would be enough to clean our dishes with but it’s still better if we use an actual dishwashing towel. These towels will clean your dishes faster and it’s important to make sure that the dishes are without any food particles before keeping them because this would lessen the chance of any bacteria to attach and breed on your dishes. Below is a list of the best dishwashing towel which would surely help you in choosing the one that would suit your needs.
- The Crown Choice No Odor Dish Cloth
- Top Clean Innovative Dish Washing Net Cloths
- The Crown Choice Odor Free Cleaning Dish Cloth Scrubber with Scrubbing Scour Side
- Gryeer Antibacterial, Super Absorbent Dish Cloths with Sponge Pad
- PuddleJump DishMesh Premium Kitchen Dish Towel and Scrubber Scourer Scratch
- MR. SIGA Bamboo Fiber Cleaning Cloths
- Greenbrier International Microfiber Dish Towel
- IKEA Dish Washing Cleaning Cloth Towels
- What to Look For?
The Crown Choice No Odor Dish Cloth
Looking for a dishwashing towwel that wouldn’t have any odor even after using it several times? Then, this Crown Choice dish cloth might just be the one for you. It’s very durable and could last up you for weeks and even months so no need to replace it. The surface won’t scratch as well meaning there’s no worries about it tearing or breaking. It’s also very low maintenance, if you need to clean it you can just pop it inside the dishwasher or washing machine and it’ll be as good as new. If you’re really in a rush, just rinsing under the water would be okay.
This dish cloth is perfect for those who are looking for something that’s durable and doesn’t need much cleaning. It also received great reviews from previous customers. They loved that it’s able to clean their dishes efficiently. They were also impressed at the durability of the dish cloth.
Top Clean Innovative Dish Washing Net Cloths
If you don’t want a cloth in the traditional sense and instead would want something different like a net; then this Top Clean dish washing net is the one for you. It’s made of polyester and lasts longer than seven brushes. It’s also odor free so you won’t have to worry about the smell transferring to your dishes. The polyester material also allows you to remove any food particles left on your dishes. It can even remove those oily substances.
This is great for those who want to try a dish towel that’s not the usual cloth material. This also received great reviews from previous customers which means that it was able to satisfy their needs. They loved that it’s very durable and that they didn’t find the need to change their cloth even after continuous use. They also loved how easy it is to rinse and clean.
The Crown Choice Odor Free Cleaning Dish Cloth Scrubber with Scrubbing Scour Side
Are you tired of that same smelly sponge that you keep on getting? Do you want to finally wash your dishes without having to make sure that your sponge is odor free? If so, then this Crown Choice dish cloth is the one you’re looking for. The scrubbing side of this dishwashing cloth would help you remove any food particles that are left on your dishes. This ensures that your dishes are squeeky clean before you keep them.
This towel is great for those who are looking for a towel that is durable and won’t smell. This is also great for those who have been having troubles with scrubbing off those stubborn oil and cheese that won’t scratch off your dishes. This also received great reviews from previous customers. They loved that it was soft on their hands but yet still tough on food. They were impressed at how clean their dishes are with just one scrub of this towel.
Gryeer Antibacterial, Super Absorbent Dish Cloths with Sponge Pad
If you’re looking for an all-in-one towel; then this Gyeer dish towel is the one for you. This dish towel won’t just clean your dishes but it’s also great to clean your counter top, windows, and even glass surfaces. This quality clean is due to the microfibers and bamboo that make up the outside of the towel. The inner part is made of sponge so it’s comfortable for you to scrub away. The sponge also makes the towel absorbent to keep moisture off your dishes.
This dish towel is great for those who want clean dishes without having to exert great effort. This also received excellent reviews from previous customers. This shows that the towel doesn’t just talks the talk but also walks the walk.
PuddleJump DishMesh Premium Kitchen Dish Towel and Scrubber Scourer Scratch
If you want a towel that wouldn’t need a lot of soap to bubble and lather; then this PuddleJump DishMesh dish towel is the one for you. With the material of this dish towel you won’t need put a lot of soap so you’ll be saving time and money. The scrubber on the dish towel allows you to remove any oil or food stuck on the dishes. This is also great for removing bacteria on your dishes.
This received great reviews from previous customers. They loved how clean their dishes are after using this dish towel. They were also impressed at how durable this towel is. However, there were complaints about it being pricey.
MR. SIGA Bamboo Fiber Cleaning Cloths
This Mr. Siga dishwashing towel is great for those who want something that’ll be soft even after continuous use. It’s non-abrasive so you won’t have to be scared about scratching your dishes or the towel itself getting scratched. It also dries very quickly so there’s less chances of bacteria and other microorganisms to breed on your towel. This received awesome reviews from previous customers who loved how clean these make their dishes.
Greenbrier International Microfiber Dish Towel
Looking for something that’s made of microfiber but you want something to fit your kitchen interior? Then, maybe this Greenbrier International dishwashing towel is the one for you. It comes in three different colors: tan, black, and sage green. So you can choose the color depending on what’s best for your kitchen. Each pack also comes with three towels of the same color so you can switch them up. The sizes of the towels are also varied so you can use them on various dishes.
This towel is great for those who love the fast drying and moisture absorbing benefits of microfiber towels. Despite the great reviews, this received mixed reviews from previous customers. Those who loved it we satisfied at how fast the towel dries and how well it’s able to absorb water in their dishes. On the other hand, those who felt like it missed the mark complained that the cloth is too thin so it tears easily.
IKEA Dish Washing Cleaning Cloth Towels
Looking for a dishwashing towel that offers you a handful in just one pack? If so, then this towel from Ikea is the one for you. For an affordable price, you would be getting 10 pieces of this dishwashing towel so you almost never have to buy another towel. This towel is designed especially for cleaning and delivers really well.
This towel is also perfect for those who like being organized since it’s color coded depending so you won’t ever mix up your towels on what their purpose is. It’s great to clean your dishes. pots, and even your kitchen counter top so you would be getting a cleaning device for all the surfaces on your kitchen This also got great reviews from previous customers showing that it’s not just all talk.
What to Look For?
Even with the list above, choosing the best dishwashing towel for your kitchen needs can still be confusing and frustrating. You might even have your top choices already but can’t pinpoint which is “the one”. Maybe you’re eye is set already on a single item but you’re unsure if it’s the right choice. The decision making process for both cases is especially difficult if you have no idea what to look for in a great dishwashing towel. Being fully informed will also help you ensure that you’re making a smart choice and that you won’t have buyer’s regret. Below are the qualities that a great dishwashing towel should have.
- Low Moisture Absorption – Dishwashing towels are used to in place of sponges. We use this the way we would use sponges so they would be wiping off any food that didn’t wash off with simple rinsing of water. Because of this, it’s vulnerable to a lot of smell and moisture which when absorbed might cause various problems to your cloth. One common issue that comes with this is having an unpleasant smell. Given this, it’s best if you purchase a dishwashing towel that is low in absorption and has no odor.
- Quick Drying – Although the towel should be great at absorbing moisture, it should also dry quickly. It shouldn’t take a long time for your dishwashing towel to dry off since it’s wetness might attract bacteria which grow faster in wet cloth. A dry towel would also absorb more water than a damp one so this would also increase efficiency. Given this, it’s best if the dishwashing towel you’ll purchase is made of materials that dry easily like microfiber cloth.
- Durability – It’s highly likely that you would be using your dishwashing towel almost everyday. With continuous use, if your towel isn’t of great quality it’s bound to tear due to thinning. Towels which aren’t durable also fray very easily and the pieces of thread that fall off your towel is bound to create clutter on the floor and might even cause blockage in your sink if it accidentally goes down the pipes. Given these situations, it’s best to ensure that the towel you’ll be purchasing won’t only do the job efficiently but also be durable for prolonged us.
- Number of Towels per Pack – Getting a durable dishwashing towel would ensure that you wouldn’t need to replace your towel often. Because of this, little importance is placed on the number of towels included in each package but this shouldn’t be the case. It’s still highly advisable for you try to purchase the one which includes more than one towel in the package since it’s more cost effective and would save you time. Having multiple towels available would also allow you to have an alternate one while your washing the other. Switching towels would also prolong the life of each one since they won’t be used as much as if you only had one dishwashing towel to your disposal.
Using a dishwashing towel in drying your dishes instead of any other kind of cloth would ensure that your towel would be dry and clean at all times. Dishes that are air dried dry very slow and inefficiently. This method also exposes your dishes to possible contamination. It’s important that your dishes are dry before keeping them inside the cabinet to avoid any bacteria from breeding on your dishes. Ensuring that your knives, pots, and pans are also dry before storing them would also prolong their life and would prevent any rust from forming.
We hope that with the tips and the list above that you’d be able to choose the dishwashing towel to keep your dishes dry and clean. The lists above are there to give you proper information for you to make a smart purchase. Buying intelligently means that you’re not looking at a single aspect of the product but you look at it’s totality. It also means that you wouldn’t just choose the first item that you see just because it’s convenient. You should look at all the aspects of your product to ensure that it’s exactly what you need. We know that the price is usually a limiting factor when you’re buying anything especially for those who are on a budget. Just remember that having a limited budget doesn’t mean that you’ll have to get the cheapest one. Look at the different aspects first so you’re sure that you’re getting the most out of your money. Keep in mind that a good deal isn’t getting the cheapest item it’s actually getting the item that has the best features at an affordable price.